Monday 10 September 2012

Queen V

A good friend of a friend started a brave new venture that I think many girls would be envious of... she opened a beautiful boutique called Queen V!

Thursday night I was lucky enough to help open the little boxes of treasures and preview the store before all my friends.
(photo taken from local photographer Carey Shaw's instgram)
I was also lucky enough to claim a few awesome pieces while helping to set up the store. This delicate gold cross bracelet belonged to me the moment I found out about it.
 Obsessed with this dress!!!! I wore it to work on Friday with my Frye boots, then to the opening of Queen V and then to my boyfriends show later that night.
 Yummy champagne and cupcakes at Queen V's party!
(photo taken from local photographer Carey Shaw's instgram)

Where I live the closest Zara, H&M, Forever 21--or any other normal store a 20 something year-old girl would shop at--are a 7 hour drive away. The opening of a new boutique in my little city is a huge deal and accomplishment. Congratulations to Queen V!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment