Wednesday 5 September 2012

Shoes

I know how shallow this sounds but shoes can totally change my mood. If I'm having a "ugly" day I can throw on a fabulous pair of shoes and feel unreal. 

My go to's when I'm traveling are my classic Chucks. So comfy, always in style and go with everything.
 I get made fun of for my hot pink Nikes but I'm obsessed! Whenever I am having a tough time working out I look at my feet and smile.
 I love these leopard print flats. They add some pizazz to my lets face it, sometimes boring work clothes.
 I picked up these strappy flat platforms for $10 at Urban Outfitters this summer. My brother HATES them but I think they're rad. 
 Did anyone hit up the Nine West sale a few weeks ago? These little gems were calling my name from the parking lot! 
And finally... one of most treasured pairs of Frye boots. These amazing numbers set me back a little bit but I love them and will wear them all fall.
I would never sacrifice comfort for style with my shoes. Your feet are such an important part of your body to keep healthy. I would hate to be one of those women who has to stop wearing heels in their 30's because of feet, leg or back pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment