Monday 3 September 2012

Orlando

End of July and I just found out that I'm going to Orlando to preview the new Disney Forever Enchanted Collection, Xcite and Xtreme graduation dresses.
I arrived at the Peabody Orlando and was so happy/ surprised with my room. My view was unreal!!!
 
The fashion show was early in the morning which was nice as it left me with the rest of the day to explore the city.
Usually at the fashion shows we attend for suppliers we get cute swag bags. In this one was a adorable Snow White T-shirt.
The show was totally lovely. So many sparkles and surprises! One special dress is going to be on the cover of Seventeen Prom magazine. 
The chandeliers in the room where the fashion show was held were so incredible.
The best part of the hotel? The march of the ducks!!! So cute!
Hopefully next year I can attend the Cancun shows!



No comments:

Post a Comment