Monday 3 September 2012

California


The bridal store I work for is fortunate enough to receive invites from various designers to come preview their new collections. This past June I was asked to travel to California to preview the 2013 Enzoani collections. 

After a long flight and taxi ride I finally arrived at the Newport Marriott. The Enzoani staff was nice enough to provide us with manicures and massages when we arrived at the hotel. I chose OPI’s Strawberry Margarita.


The morning of the fashion shows I lounged around the hotel and shopped at Fashion Island. I decided to treat myself to a mimosa and greasy cheeseburger

After a bit of shopping and over eating I got changed to go to the black and white party that Enzoani was throwing in a secret location... The St. Regis! I swear I have never been anywhere where I felt more wealthy.
I chose a white dress from Zara and a Hinge pashmina I picked up at Nordstrom’s the morning of.  
 
The courtyard where we enjoyed cocktails and hung out before supper and the fashion show was so beautiful and smelled amazing.
The pretty little details and fresh flowers Enzoani located all around the hotel were such nice little surprises. 
The fashion show was beautiful. Dozens of models walked down the St. Regis stairs showcasing some beautiful designs. 
 Photo taken from Enzoani website.
 Photo taken from Enzoani website.
Photo taken from Enzoani website.
 Photo taken from Enzoani website.

The after party was so much fun. I danced all night and I swear my feet were literally bleeding!!! 
 Photo taken from Enzoani website.

This year was so much fun I can only hope to attend next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment