Tuesday 4 September 2012

Toronto

Ever just need a break from school/ work/ life? I love to escape whenever I get a chance. Last November I needed a break bad so I booked a trip to Toronto on a whim to visit a good friend, attend some concerts and of course shop!

My friends beautiful downtown condo view.
 Zara skirt, Stuart Wietzman boots and Kate Spade bag.
Lana Del Rey
My friend in one of the matching skirts we picked up together and Jeffery Campbell shoes.
In our front row seats we scored for Fiest. I wore one of my most prized Arthur Mendonca dresses.
We ended up dancing on stage with Fiest all night!

 
I feel like I was away all summer and so unfortunately will not be jetting off to visit my friends any time soon :( Hopefully within the new year I will be off trekking around again.


No comments:

Post a Comment